- The Barracks manages the recruiting process of the Heroes. It manages Heroes’ growth and items stored in the Inventory.
- When selected, the function menu will be displayed.
- The function menu will pop up when Barracks is selected.
|1||Recruit||Moves to the Hero list when selected.|
|2||Heroes||Moves to Heroes’ waiting room when selected.|
|3||Upgrade||Moves to the Barracks’ upgrade screen when selected.|
- Players can recruit Heroes by using Diamonds.
- Please refer to the link below for information on recruiting Heroes.
- Go to [2. Heroes – How to Recruit]
|1||List of All Heroes||This is the list of all Heroes in the game.|
|2||Heroes Not Yet Recruited||Heroes that are not yet recruited are not fully visible.|
|3||Recruited Heroes||When a Hero is recruited, their appearance becomes fully visible.|
* Selecting a recruited Hero will move the screen to the Inventory where they can be managed.
When the Barracks is upgraded, the Heroes’ Attack Power will increase for all contents.