- Command Center plays a pivotal role in developing the City. It grants/executes operations and can also check achievements and rewards.
- To upgrade level of other structures, Players need to raise the Command Center’s level first.
- The function menu will pop up when the Command Center is selected.
|1||Achievements||Moves to the Achievements screen when selected.|
|2||Quest||Moves to the Quest screen when selected. Quests can also be accessed through the Quest button in the City UI.|
|3||Upgrade||Moves to the Command Center Upgrade screen when selected.|
- It is a function that gives Players goals to achieve through accumulated data and rewards Players when the goal is complete.
- Achievements will not be initialized over time, and same type of quest will occur consecutively.
- The types of conditions to achieve in Achievements are displayed separately by tabs.
|1||City||Achievements related to the City. They are mostly related with developing the City.|
|2||Mission||Achievements related to Faction Missions. They are mostly related with battle contents.|
|3||Heroes||Achievements related to Heroes. They are mostly related with recruiting Heroes, leveling up, and other Hero growths.|
|4||Shadow Tech||Achievements related to Shadow Techs.|
They are mostly related with acquiring Shadow Tech, and upgrading.
|5||Landmark||Achievements related to Landmarks.|
They are mostly related building Landmarks and using their functions.
- It is a function that gives the Player daily and weekly quests to achieve and receive rewards.
- Please note that any Quests in progress will be initialized after the specified time elapses.
|1||Daily Tab||Tab to select Daily Quests.|
|2||Daily Tab Sub Categories||Daily Quest is comprised of Normal / Desert Frontlines / Arctic Frontlines / VIP tabs.|
|3||Time Remaining||Time remaining before the current quest list is initialized.|
|4||Daily Quest List||The list of Daily Quests. List of quests, details, and rewards can be checked here as well as the progress of the quest. There is also a button to go directly to the quests that have not been started yet.|
|1||Weekly Tab||Tab to select Weekly Quests.|
|2||Time Remaining||Time remaining before the current quest list is initialized.|
|3||Weekly Quest List||The list of Weekly Quests. List of quests, details, and rewards can be checked here as well as the progress of the quest. There is also a button to go directly to the quests that have not been started yet.|
- Upgrading the Command Center will increase the maximum upgradeable level of other City Structures.
- “The maximum capacity of energy needed on running missions is increased. Also, the energy gauge automatically recovers when the Command Center is upgraded.”
|1||Structure Appearance||The structure’s appearance is shown in video.|
|2||Display Level After Upgrade||Displays the level change after the upgrade.|
|3||Structure Info||Describes structure’s basic info.|
|4||Display Effect Value After Upgrade||Shows comparison of what the effect is now and how to effect will be after the upgrade.|
|5||Upgrade Requirements||List of materials and conditions for upgrade.|
|6||Upgrade||The upgrade proceeds after selecting “Upgrade”.|