- The Commerce Area is a structure where trade of in-game items are possible.
- There is the “Exchange” where Players can trade with each other, and the “Store” that is provided by the system.
- The function menu will pop up when Commerce Area is selected.
|1||Exchange||Moves to the Exchange when selected.|
|2||Store||Moves to the Store when selected.|
|3||Upgrade||Moves to the Commerce Area upgrade screen when selected.|
- Exchange is a place for Players to trade items with each other.
- Players can either sell their items or buy from other Players with Red Gems.
- When an item is sold in the Exchange, Red Gems (transaction fee excluded) will be sent to the Mailbox.
|1||General||Can buy items using Gold. Free item is available once a day. The store will refresh every 2 hours. Using Diamonds can refresh the shop immediately.|
|2||Friendship Coin||Can buy items using Friendship Coins. The Friendship Coin Shop only sells specified items and the items are not refreshed.|
|3||Honor Coin||Can buy items using Honor Coins. The store will refresh every 2 hours. Using Diamonds can refresh the shop immediately.|
|4||Currency in Possession||Displays how much currency is in possession at the currently selected tab.|
|5||Supply Refresh Time||Displays time remaining before the item list is refreshed and stocked with new items.|
|6||Refresh||Button that refreshes the item list regardless of the remaining refresh time. Diamonds are spent when used.|
|7||List of Items Sold||The list of all the items sold in the corresponding tab. It is divided into fixed list / random list based on the store tab.|
|8||Free Item||Item that can be purchased for free once a day.|
Commerce Area Upgrade
When the Commerce Area is upgraded, the Heroes’ Defense Power will increase for all contents.