- Accelerators are equipment that exclusively has Attack Speed as a basic stat. Through upgrade, Accelerators can get even more Attack Speed and when higher rank Accelerators are obtained, the Max upgrade level increases as well. Each Hero can equip one Accelerator.
- Each Accelerator has its own distinct appearance. They are attached to the Hero’s back.
Accelerator Info UI
|1||Accelerator Icon||Displays image of the Accelerator.|
|2||Item Effect||Displays info of the Accelerator’s item effect.|
|3||Tradable / Untradeable||Displays whether an item is tradable/ untradeable in the Exchange.|
|4||Tune||Changes sub-stat value of the item.|
|9||Accelerator Info||Displays Accelerator name, item effect, stat value, etc.|
- All Accelerators are categorized from D Rank to S Rank.
- S Rank gears are sub-categorized to Normal / Epic / Unique based on rarity.
- The higher the rank and rarity, the stronger the Accelerator is.
- Accelerators can be upgraded to become stronger.
- To upgrade, other Accelerators and gold are needed.
- An Accelerator can only be upgraded by using other Accelerators as materials.
- These are various kinds of stats that are given to Accelerators.
- The higher the Accelerator rank, more types of stats and higher stat value can be granted.
|Damage||Attack power of the Accelerator|
|Penetration||Value of how much enemy defense is ignored.|
|Critical Hit Chance||Chance of Critical Hits.|
|Critical Damage||Value of increased damage on Critical Hit.|
|Accuracy||Value of increased probability of an attack landing.|
|Health Points||Value of increase Health Points|
|Defense||Value of increased Defense|
|Dodge||Value of increased probability of missing incoming attack.|
- The Tune function can be used to reconfigure or fixate Accelerator’s stat value.
- In the info window of the chosen Accelerator, tap the “Tune” button. Gold and Reforging Stone is needed to Tune.
- To fixate a specific sub-stat, Stat Fixation Ticket is required.
Accelerator Item Effect
- Item Effect is a function that has various effects that are triggered in specific conditions during battle.
- S Rank Accelerators have 1, and Unique Accelerators have 2 item effects.
- Item Effect’s trigger conditions and effects can be checked in the item window.