- Gears are items that the Heroes can equip freely.
- Gears are categorized into 6 parts and each part has its main stat.
*Heroes can equip a total number of 6 gears, regardless of part types.
Gear Info UI
|1||Gear Icon||Displays image of the gear.|
|2||Item Effect||Displays info of the gear’s item effect.|
|3||Tradable / Untradeable||Displays whether an item is tradable/ untradeable in the Exchange.|
|4||Tune||Changes sub-stat value of the item.|
|9||Gear Info||Displays gear name, item effect, stat value, set effect, etc.|
- All gears are categorized from D Rank to S Rank.
- S Rank gears are sub-categorized to Normal / Epic / Unique / Legendary based on rarity.
- The higher the rank and rarity, the stronger the gear is.
Gears can become stronger by using other gears and gold to upgrade.
- These are various kinds of stats that are given to gears.
- The higher the gear rank, more types of stats and higher stat value can be granted.
|Damage||Attack power of the gear|
|Penetration||Value of how much enemy defense is ignored.|
|Critical Hit Chance||Chance of Critical Hits.|
|Critical Damage||Value of increased damage on Critical Hit.|
|Accuracy||Value of increased probability of an attack landing.|
|Health Points||Value of increase Health Points|
|Defense||Value of increased Defense|
|Dodge||Value of increased probability of missing incoming attack.|
- The Tune function can be used to reconfigure or fixate gear’s stat value.
- In the info window of the chosen gear, tap the “Tune” button. Gold and Reforging Stone are needed to Tune.
- To fixate a specific sub-stat, Stat Fixation Ticket is required.
Gear Item Effect
- Item Effect is a function that has various effects that are triggered in specific conditions during battle.
- S Rank gears have 1, and Unique gears have 2 item effects.
- Item Effect’s trigger conditions and effects can be checked in the item window.
- When equipping Set Gears of the same name, additional effects are given depending on the number of parts equipped.
- Gears of the same part types do not count in Set Gears.
- Set Gears can be obtained through Boss Missions, multi-play drops, crafting, etc.