- Weapons are equipment that Heroes use to attack. It increases various stats.
- Each Hero uses different weapon and they can’t use another Hero’s weapon.
Weapon Info UI
|1||Weapon Icon||Displays image of the weapon.|
|2||Item Effect||Displays info of the weapon’s item effect.|
|3||Tradable / Untradeable||Displays whether an item is tradable/ untradeable in the Exchange.|
|4||Tune||Changes sub-stat value of the item.|
|5||Limit Break||Limit Breaks an S Rank weapon that has been upgraded to maximum level.|
|9||Upgrade Weapon||Upgrades weapon.|
|10||Weapon Info||Displays weapon name, skill, stat value, etc.|
- All weapons are categorized from D Rank to S Rank.
- S Rank weapons are sub-categorized to Normal / Epic / Unique based on rarity.
- The higher the rank and rarity, the stronger the weapon is.
- Weapons can be upgraded to become stronger.
- To upgrade, other weapons and gold are needed.
- A weapon can only be upgraded by using other weapons as materials.
- These are various kinds of stats that are given to weapons.
- The higher the weapon rank, more types of stats and higher stat value can be granted.
|Damage||Attack power of the weapon.|
|Penetration||Value of how much enemy defense is ignored.|
|Critical Hit Chance||Chance of Critical Hits.|
|Critical Damage||Value of increased damage on Critical Hit.|
|Accuracy||Value of increased probability of an attack landing.|
|Health Points||Value of increase Health Points|
|Defense||Value of increased Defense|
|Dodge||Value of increased probability of missing incoming attack.|
- The Tune function can be used to reconfigure or fixate weapon’s stat value.
- In the info window of the chosen weapon, tap the “Tune” button. Gold and Reforging Stone are needed to Tune.
- To fixate a specific sub-stat, Stat Fixation Ticket is required.
Weapon Item Effect
- Item Effect is a function that has various effects that are triggered in specific conditions during battle.
- S Rank weapons have 1, and Unique weapons have 2 item effects.
- Item Effect’s trigger conditions and effects can be checked in the item window.
Weapon Limit Break
- An S Rank weapon that has +20 Upgrades is possible for Limit Break.
- Limit Break weapons have their appearance changed, basic stats increased, and has LifeSteal effect.
- Limit Breaks can be done as many times as possible with the “Module Reconfig Chip” and the stats are changed randomly every time.