World Boss: Oil Rig
- Oil Rig is a real-time multi-play content where Players need to cooperate to take down a gigantic boss.
- World Boss opens when the City level becomes 35, and it consists of 3 phases.
- You can access the World Boss via selecting it in the World Map.
|1||Select Room||Enter with an existing Room number. Players can choose to play with other Players of their choice. The room number can be found in the waiting room after entering the battle area.|
|2||Create||Create a room as a leader without entering waiting room.|
|3||Fast Match||Entering any room available. If there are no rooms available, a new room will be made.|
World Boss Battle UI
|1||Current Lock Status||Shows the current lock status. When in open state, other Players can enter the room via “Fast Match” without having to enter a number. When in locked state, Players can only enter the room through “Select Room”.|
|2||Room Number||This is the number assigned to the room. Players can enter specific room by entering the number on the entry screen.|
|3||Show/Hide||Can choose to leave the room open or closed. When it’s in “Hide”, Players can only enter the room by entering the room number.|
|4||Shout||Send request to the chat box of all Players who entered Desert / Arctic Frontlines.|
|5||Room Vacancy||Displays how many people are currently in the room.|
It will be displayed as [Currently Occupied / Maximum Occupancy].
|6||Start||When the Start button is selected, phase 1 of the battle will start after 10 seconds. This button is only displayed to leader Player.|
- After entering the room, the Player will wait for other Players. Only the leader can start the battle.
- The battle will start when the Start button is selected in standby. Once the battle begins, no other Player can join.
- Regardless of the current number of Players, the battle will begin once the Start button is selected. Be aware of how many people are in the room before pressing Start.
- Even if the Start button is not selected, the battle will begin in 10 seconds once the room is full.
- The battle consists of 3 phases. Each phase has different difficulty and reward. Once the final phase is complete, the World Boss battle will end.
- Even if the mission fails before finishing the final phase, Players will still receive rewards for the phases that were cleared.
- Rewards for each phase will be given equally to all players who cleared that phase.
|Phases||Rec. Combat Power||Phase Details|
|Phase 1||9500||Objective: Stop Araken from Charging|
Phase 1 is the easiest level of difficulty. Once the object is cleared, the Players will receive Araken’s Sealed Box I. The box contains 50,000 Gold, Vitality Capsules, C Rank Accelerator, B Rank Weapon, A Rank Weapon, A Rank or S Rank Set Gears.
|Phase 2||17000||Objective: Destroy Hell Fighter|
Phase 2 has a moderate difficulty. Once the object is cleared, the Players will receive Araken’s Sealed Box II. The box contains 100,000 Gold, Vitality Capsules, C Rank Accelerator, A Rank Weapon, S Rank Weapon, S Rank or S Rank Epic Set Gears.
|Phase 3||32000||Objective: Destroy Araken |
Phase 3 is the hardest difficulty. Once the object is cleared, the Players will receive Araken’s Sealed Box III. The box contains 150,000 Gold, Vitality Capsules, B Rank Accelerator, Araken’s Carapace, S Rank or S Rank Epic Weapon, S Rank Epic or S Rank Unique Araken Set Gears.