Battle Zone: Brawl
- Battle Zone opens at City level 25 and can be accessed via the World Map to play Brawl.
- In Brawl, Shadow Techs are not allowed and only the Combat Power will be the factor in the battle.
- Manual controls such as using Hero skills and moving are disabled during Brawl.
- In Brawl, the opponents will be selected within 5 teams with similar rankings. Honor Coins and Brawl Points are given as rewards.
- Players can participate in Brawl 5 times a day for free. Additional entry will require Diamonds.
Brawl List UI
|1||Ranking||Displays Heroes and Brawl Points of Players in the top ranks.|
|2||Brawl Opponent List||Displays 5 opponents with similar Brawl Points as the Player.|
|3||Refresh||Refresh the Brawl opponent list.|
|4||Honor Coin||Displays Honor Coins currently in possession.|
|5||Remaining Brawl Entries||Displays the remaining number of free Brawl entries that are given per day.|
|6||Shop||Moves to the Honor Coin Store to buy products with Honor Coins.|
|7||Current Record||Displays current tier, Brawl Points, ranking, and win/lose info.|
|8||Brawl Participant Hero List||Displays Heroes participating in Brawl.|
|9||Team Setting||Button that sets the participating Heroes in Brawl.|
|10||Battle List||Displays the list of opponents in Brawl.|
|11||Top Rank!||Displays info of Heroes and Brawl Points of Players in the top ranks.|
Brawl Battle UI
|1||Default Camera Angle||Returns the camera angle to default.|
|2||Brawl Team List||List of Heroes participating in Brawl. Tapping the Hero’s portrait will move the camera to that Hero’s point of view.|
|3||Team HP||Displays the sum of all Heroes’ total HP participating in Brawl.|
|4||Time Remaining||Time remaining until the Brawl ends. If the match is not over by the time Brawl ends, the team with more HP will win.|
- Brawl’s default ranking point starts at 1000 points. Winning in Brawl grants Brawl Points and Honor Coins.
- Losing in Brawl will result in reduction of Brawl Points and will only receive minimal Honor Coins.
Brawl Points and Tiers
- The tier will rise or fall based on the results in Brawl.
- The order of the tiers in Brawl is Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Master depending on Brawl Points.
- Players can receive rewards if they had participated in at least 5 rounds in Brawl before the Ranking Calculations start.
- Ranking Calculations is conducted once a week and during the Ranking Calculations, Brawl will not be accessible.
- 500 ~ 2,000 Diamonds will be given as rank rewards to the top 1 to 50 rankers. As for tier rewards, 40 ~ 1,500 Honor Coins will be given based on tier level.